We offer professional Chinese art mounting services to our customers. To have a Chinese painting or calligraphy on rice paper mounted onto a wall scroll or mounted with brocade borders (ready for framing), please contact us for a quote. We can mount your brush painting, calligraphy or other artworks created on rice paper onto a traditional wall scroll or mounted with or without brocade borders, so you may frame it later. Mounting services will vary in price according to the size and type of painting or calligraphy you want us to mount and the type of scroll we will be creating. We offer the below mounting services:
1) Traditional Scrolls: your artwork will be mounted onto a Chinese scroll. Either vertical or horizontal display - could be hung on the wall directly.
2) Ready for framing - with or without brocade borders. If you want to preserve the Chinese painting or calligraphy for a lifetime in the best possible condition, we would suggest framing your artwork. We would mount your artwork, and you may frame it later.
Chinese Painting / Calligraphy Mounting Process
1) Please contact us first for a quote. After we determine the size and type of artwork, and the the service you want we will provide you with a quote for mounting your painting or calligraphy.
2) We provide you with the address in California, US where you will ship your Chinese painting or calligraphy.
3) Please allow approx. 7 to 10 days for the mounting service.
4) Your finished artwork will be carefully packaged and shipped to you via US postal service (First Class, Priority, Express, International Airmail or International Express service).